Monday, June 18, 2007

The Meaning of Colors in This Freak "Game"

Just in Case this "All My Imagination Freak "Game" & CIA den Freak Zone" and All the Rest is Actually True... Here are a few Pointers that could help you Understand a few things, or Shalll I Say Profile People who are Part of it... Although... I Don't know if there still into these Color Codes... But they Definitely were in the Past... So God knows... Maybe this can still help you profile people of this " Game" with Hindsight... (NB: This Started in Early Autumn 2003)

Well... Here it Goes...


Colors are very important in this "Game"... The colors people where are much like Gang colors, they have significance, or used to anyways...

So:
  • PINK was worn by the White Racists.
  • FUSHIA I'm Not Sure about this ones, but, it might be what Black Racist people wear.
  • BROWN for the Rapists.
  • GREEN for the Shrinky "Brainy" type (the strategists of brainwashing/lying & the disciples of a CIA shrink, "Cheddar Head" aka "Beaver".
  • WHITE for the Satanist pretending to be kind people...
  • YELLOW for the Masonry Initiates...

That's all the ones I know of... Otherwise, Combinations of these Colors, just means that they have all of these "qualities"... Since then things might have changed a little. I Think RED who used to be a color that Raped Victims wore, might have also become the color of the Rapists, or rather Rapists that got raped, so that theri allies would feel Vengeful for them...

NB/PS: I personally have never taken part of this "color game" Other than, the having something to do with the Original Version of RED designating Rape Victims, nothing voluntary, Just a Color some of my accessories used to have, especially a RED Beed Neckclace. Otherwise, I just wear what ever I feel like, only ORANGE, because it was present in key unlucky moments, but I'm Jinxing that, I'm getting over that Phobia, and Wearing it Again...

Otherwise, I HATE a Specific Type of BLUE... Gee... Guess Why... Anyone like BLUE Carpet...?


...

No comments: